Hi Stacey.....As a lifetime strategic marketing professional out of NYC, I salute you for working on:'
"Are you an experienced AgriSolar site looking to connect and mentor aspiring sites? "

Although all the projects I am working on here in N Utah take up all my time, I am empathetic to the issues of marketing agrivoltaics, since I do that on LINKEDIN all the time, for a few years now.

IF you start a discussion on this group, hot link me into it, and I will make some comments. Since arriving in Ogden in 11.2004, where I have lived since, I have worked with most of Utah's top environmental groups on marketing their messaging, events and campaigns.

Now that I am the LEAD in what will be the first Agrivoltaic project in Utah, I cannot take on any other pro bono marketing work. But I am happy to jump into a discussion on this group about how to market start-ups in the Agrivooltaics field.

My LINKEDIN connections (4600) are global. These days.....most are in the energy transition sector, which I consider agrivoltaics to be a part of.

I have already started on making sure that what you, @Byron Kominek, and Alexis post on LINKEDIN gets shared. Even if it takes me a few days from when you post it to share it.

Hi Stacey.....As a lifetime strategic marketing professional out of NYC, I salute you for working on:'
"Are you an experienced AgriSolar site looking to connect and mentor aspiring sites? "

Although all the projects I am working on here in N Utah take up all my time, I am empathetic to the issues of marketing agrivoltaics, since I do that on LINKEDIN all the time, for a few years now.

IF you start a discussion on this group, hot link me into it, and I will make some comments. Since arriving in Ogden in 11.2004, where I have lived since, I have worked with most of Utah's top environmental groups on marketing their messaging, events and campaigns.

Now that I am the LEAD in what will be the first Agrivoltaic project in Utah, I cannot take on any other pro bono marketing work. But I am happy to jump into a discussion on this group about how to market start-ups in the Agrivooltaics field.

My LINKEDIN connections (4600) are global. These days.....most are in the energy transition sector, which I consider agrivoltaics to be a part of.

I have already started on making sure that what you, @Byron Kominek, and Alexis post on LINKEDIN gets shared. Even if it takes me a few days from when you post it to share it.
Thanks, Elanor. I'd love to hear more about your agrivoltaic project in Utah. We wuld be happy to highight it as a case study in our AgriSolar Atlas.

Thanks, Elanor. I'd love to hear more about your agrivoltaic project in Utah. We wuld be happy to highight it as a case study in our AgriSolar Atlas.
Thanks Stacie.........Thanks. Right now it is in the network forming stage. I have one of the top Soil Management experts in Utah who teaches at Utah State Univ in Logan, at Utah Agricultural School......very interested in seeing what we can do.
At the same time, a friend who runs the Grants program for the Utah State Department of Agriculture and Food is a partner with me. IF we cannot locate the project on her leaded 5 acres just West of Ogden, UT......then I hope USU will work with us to find a small amt of acres at one of their Agricultural Extension locations throughout the State.
Unlike what Byron Kominek has at Jack's Solar Garden in Longmont, Colorado......here in Utah there is no opportunity for Community Solar if the land in in the Rocky Mountain Power service area. So far, all the different small acres of land we are looking at are in the RMP area of UT.
But as I work with a group of people at USU I am sending them email with lots of links to articles on Agrivoltaics, Soil Management, current photovoltaic panel usage / siting at different agrivoltaic locations nationally and globally. So while I am getting an education on soil management, I am giving them at USU an education on SOLAR.
More to come as this project evolves.

Members online

No members online now.
Back